Recipe: Tasty Ham & cheese rolls in puff pastry with 680x482 Resolution
Ham & cheese rolls in puff pastry.
You can have Ham & cheese rolls in puff pastry using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham & cheese rolls in puff pastry
- You need 200 ml of milk.
- Prepare 3 of egg yolk.
- You need 200 g of grated cheese for the cream.
- It’s 50 g of finely grated cheese for topping.
- Prepare 100 g of butter softened.
- It’s 50 g of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 slices of smoked ham cut into small pieces.
Ham & cheese rolls in puff pastry step by step
- In a medium size saucepan heat milk and flour and whisk continuously until thick and smooth. Stir in cheese, ham, salt and 2 of the egg yolks mix over slow heat until cheese has melted. Set aside to cool..
- In the meantime, roll out your puff pastry and using a pizza cutter or sharp knife cut into long strips about 2 cm wide. Wrap each strip of pastry around slightly oiled Cannoli pastry tube. Brush them with the remaining egg yolk and bake in pre-heated oven 180c until nice and golden (15 minutes)..
- Let it cool before removing them from the tubes. When the cheese cream is cold beat in the softened butter with an electric whisk. You will get a nice creamy consistency. Next get your piping bag and a pair of kitchen scissors. Snip off about 1/2 inch from the pointed end of your pastry bag. Spoon the filling into the bag and fill your pastries with the cheese cream. Tip both end of your rolls in grated cheese. Enjoy..
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.