Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Cherry Almond Skillet crumble with 680x482 Resolution
Cherry Almond Skillet crumble.
You can cook Cherry Almond Skillet crumble using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cherry Almond Skillet crumble
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Kodiak power cake mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of halo top vanilla bean ice cream.
- Prepare 1/2 ounce of sliced almonds.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Swerve no calorie sweetner.
- You need 2 tsp of almond extract.
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen cherries.
- You need 1 of Quest beyond cinnamon bun cereal bar.
Cherry Almond Skillet crumble step by step
- Melt halo top then add to Kodiak mix.
- 1 tsp almond extract.
- Combine well to form a thick dough.
- Spread out into a 6 inch skillet sprayed well.
- Combine cherries with no calorie sweetner.
- Add in almonds and a crumbled up cereal bar.
- Egg white and tsp of almond extract.
- Combine well you don't want any cooked whites, the egg white will keep top layer together.
- Place on top of biscuit layer then bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- MFP information.
- I added a scoop of halo top it went perfectly 😁.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.